Q1. What does “FILLFACTOR=1” mean in this command?
- Fill the pages 1%, in the leaf and intermediate levels of the index
- Fill the pages 1%, only in the leaf of the index
- Fill the pages 99%, in the leaf and intermediate levels of the index
- Fill the pages 99%, only in the leaf of the index
Q2. Fill in the blank
Hint: the word ends with a ‘d’
The built-in sp_helpindex command doesn’t show _________ columns for nonclustered indexes.included
Q3. Fill in the blank
Level 0 in an index is called the _______ of the indexleaf
Q4. Which levels of an index contain non-key columns?
- Level 0 only
- Level 0 to Level 1
- Level 0 to Level 2
- All levels on the index
Q5. If an index has index_id 28, what does that mean?
- 28 or more indexes of any type exist on the table
- It is the 28th index created on the table
- Nothing, the 28 is randomly chosen
- 28 or more nonclustered indexes exist on the table
Q6. Review the results from DBCC PAGE. To find rows with the last name ‘Little’, which child page would you seek to?
Q7. Review the results from DBCC PAGE. What level of the index is this page from?
- The root page
- An intermediate page
- A leaf page
- This page is not in an index
Q8. Seeks are good, scans are bad