Q1. For a SELECT query running under read committed, locks are held….
- For the duration of the statement
- For the duration of the transaction
- For a very short time
- Until the Deadlock Monitor wakes up
Q2. SELECT queries running under read committed like to use….
- Exclusive locks
- Key range locks
- Shared locks
- Schema modification locks
Q3. Queries running under read committed may read the same row multiple times.
Q4. Queries running under read committed may miss some rows and not read them at all.
Q5. Queries running under read committed always use row level locks.
Q6. Fill in the blank: Read committed is a transaction ______ level in SQL Server.isolation
Q7. Read committed is the default isolation level in SQL Server, EXCEPT in…
- Azure SQL Database
- SQL Server Failover Cluster Instances
- SQL Server RDS (Amazon)
- On-premises SQL Server installations