About me, Kendra Little
Hi, I’m Kendra. My pronouns are she/her.
As a DevOps Advocate for Redgate, I spend most of my work time learning how to improve database engineering in the software development lifecycle. I help DBAs, developers, and leadership around the world implement tooling and processes to make changes to databases quickly and safely — without getting woken up in the middle of the night all the time, and while reducing the risk of data breaches.
In past work lives:
- I built and ran an online paid-for training site, SQL Workbooks — courses from that site are now available here, for free, no login required
- I co-founded Brent Ozar Unlimited and built world class SQL Server training while consulting with clients across a wide variety of industries
- I was a database administrator and system administrator for Microsoft Corporation
- I worked in support and build operations for a startup undergoing an agile transformation
I’m an experienced keynote presenter
I’ve delivered keynotes at both online events and in-person events. Check out a sample video here.
Contact me if you’d like me to keynote at your event.
I podcast! Check out ‘Dear SQL DBA’
I answer questions from (and about) SQL Server DBAs and Developers. Pick your favorite way to get the content:
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Listen on Google Play
- Plug this URL into your favorite podcasting app: http://dearsqldba.libsyn.com/rss
Are you interested in having me present for your user group?
Here is a list of my current sessions. Contact me over here if one of these might be a good fit for your user group or online virtual chapter.