SQL in the City Streamed is coming up this week! This is an awesome FREE online event, and it’s all about learning new things and getting inspired.
Join us live, chat, and ask questions
This event is streamed on YouTube. While the session is going, you can rewind up to three hours or so. But it’s the most fun to watch live whenever you can, and ask questions.
I’ll be presenting at the beginning and end of the event. When I’m not on screen, I’ll be tweeting with the #sqlinthecity tag. I’ll also be chatting in Slack about the current presentation, collecting your questions, and giving a little bit of the inside scoop on the event.
I’d love to have you join me.
Not set up in Slack yet? No problem
Calendar reminders for each session
SQL in the City Streamed – September 5, 2018
Register here for the whole day. The invites below do not register you, they simply put reminders on your calendar for the scheduled start times. Do check in on the day to see if we’re running on schedule as well – because life happens 😉
- 7AM ET / 12PM GMT – Introduction and Keynote: Adapt and Thrive – Annabel Bradford & Kendra Little
- 7:35AM ET / 12:35PM GMT – Yes, You Should Monitor Azure SQL Database – Grant Fritchey
- 8:25AM ET / 1:25PM GMT – Wise Up and Get on the Redgate Hub – Chris Kerswell and Chris Unwin
- 8:45AM ET / 1:45PM GMT – Azure Machine Learning 101 – Kathi Kellenberger
- 9:30AM ET / 2:30PM GMT – Strategies for Solving Compliance Challenges for the Technology Industry – Steve Jones and Chris Unwin
- 10AM ET / 3PM GMT – Automating Database Deployments with the Microsoft Stack – Rob Richardson
- 11:05AM ET / 4:05PM GMT – Panel Discussion Q&A: Skillsets for a Successful Career – Steve Jones, Grant Fritchey, Kathi Kellenberger, Rob Richardson
- 11:50AM ET / 4:50PM GMT – The Latest from Redgate’s Product Teams – Redgate Product Teams
- 12:10PM ET / 5:10PM GMT – Keynote Redux: Adapt and Thrive – Kendra Little (a live repeat of the keynote for those joining from later time zones)